Search This Blog

Vichy Laboratories - Normaderm

I have been rescued. I have finally cleared my skin up and no longer have the acne that I did. My skin is a lot better and I don't break out at much as I used to. I am so excited to tell you about the products that have saved my skin and from now on out, this blog will include more make-up based posts. There are a lot of products I have tried and it wasn't kind to anyone's pocket. However, now that I'm working, I was willing to purchase whatever it took to get my skin back to normal.

Let me introduce you to Vichy Laboratories. It's a company that created a lot of different types of skin are. The skin care line like that we are interested in is Normaderm. This line caters specifically to people with acne or blemish issues. It wont make it go away forever, however it can keep your skin clear as long as you wash your face 2-3 times a day. This is a product I have repurchased and I definitely recommend it.

So here is our first product

This is an Unclogging Exfoliating Gel . Vichy Normaderm Exfoliating Gel-Scrub is developed for the daily cleansing of skin prone to imperfections. Its micro-particles unblock the pores, smooth out skin irregularities and refine skin texture. Day after day, the skin is clean, clear and pure. My skin feels really smooth its amazing. However, I do still have a bumpy forehead. A little goes a long way. This could last you up to two months. The one thing that confuses me is that it is called a daily wash but it says to use it 2-3 times a week. But I use it twice a day. 

Next Up we have this


This is called Anti-Imperfection Concentrate. This is the spot treatment that never fails me. This spot treatment is for the spots are are red and soar and really irritating. Not for small little bumps. Remember that (not that is has any effect). It works great over night however I do wear it under make up as well. The lady who recommended it to me said its good to keep in your handbag so maybe you can use it over make-up also?

And finally we have this


This is the Total Mat Hydrating Gel. I finally have an OIL-FREE moisturiser that lasts all day. I don't use this is the winter months as my skin does get dry however, this is good for all other times of the year. I love this.

Now don't get me wrong. My skin has not completely healed  Its just better, but not healed. This product has helped a lot with me self confidence and I feel very happy with my skin after using it. The lady who recommended it to me told me to keep my skin care routine simple and not to use too many products. What All these three products have in common is that they are

- Paraben Free
- Oil Free
- Alcohol Free and
- Free from Benzoyl Peroxide

To Buy: YES YES YES


Yes I did a video. Check it out




No comments:

Post a Comment