Search This Blog

Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturiser

This was the first time I have ever invested in a tinted moisturiser. I really don't have anything bad to say about the product. Laura Mercier sell out of tinted moisturisers. They are that popular. But what makes them so great? Laura Mercier is a brand you can trust to deliver effective and quality products.
The first thing that you should know is that it comes as a normal one and an oil free one. So they cater to everybody's needs. We all need an effective tinted moisturiser and they are hard to find. I must admit. It is not easy to find a good quality one that offers all the skin shades that it does. They really provide for everyone. And guess what? It has SPF 20. So this is a product you can use through out the year with no problems.
Hats off to Laura Mercier for creating a buildable tinted moisturiser. And on top of that, it doesn't feel heavy. I am a person who loves a fully covered face, so a tinted moisturiser isn't something that I would usually be interested in. But it did amaze me the first time i tried it. The coverage is amazing and (as an acne sufferer) it didn't irritate my skin
The way it evened out my skin tone, the way it covered blemishes and also, the way it hides scars. It really gives that natural look along with the sexy dewiness that we all crave for. It has a way of looking like it is actually your skin. It tricks you.

I guess I am going to keep this short and sweet. It’s amazing and a must have. Go out and buy it now. If you already have good skin that you don't need to worry about, that you won't even need a foundation. This product is perfectly fine. It will hide that little bit of redness and you can be on your way. May I add, it works really well if not better with the Beauty Blender.

To Buy: Hell yeah.
My Shade: Almond

No comments:

Post a Comment