Search This Blog

Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation

This is my favourite foundation so far. It is amazing. There are endless compliments for this product. There are a wide range of colours to choose from, so you are bound to find one that will match your skin tone. It is full coverage, SPF 10 and looks natural.

The fact that it is full coverage means it can be worn at anytime of the day. I can put this on in the morning and it will last the whole day. Wear this out for a night out and see the difference compared to other foundations. Half of it would not had disappeared and you won’t look grey and disgusting. It will last the whole night. The swear actually contributes to the dewy look in the cheek bones. This really surprises me. I don’t even use concealer with this foundation. I don’t need to.

It looks great in pictures and it looks like your skin. It doesn't look all white and unblended. It looks flawless on and off camera.

A little goes a long way with the product. You don’t need a lot to create a flawless look, so that small bottle will last you a long time. I have never used more than a 20p size amount for my face. The product is so blendable and goes on thin. It blends well with a foundation brush and the Beauty Blender. You will find that you will use less product when blending with the Beauty Blender. May I suggest that if you are using a foundation brush, to blend in circular motions. I actually find it more difficult and requires more effort to blend my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in comparison.  It is a thick product, but like I said earlier, it does go on thin.

This product is oil free. This is what attracted me to it in the first place. It won’t upset my pores and I can assure you that you will not break out. If anything, it hides existing ones let alone creating new ones. People with dry skin can use this product, but make sure you use a really good moisturiser. Estée Lauder actually do very popular moisturisers.

Another great thing that I know you would love to hear is that I does what it says on the bottle. It does stay in place, and I don’t even have to set it with a powder. It works and a quick go to if you need to be ready really quickly and it can also be the base for a very heavy flawless night look. It doesn’t sink into fine lines and it keeps the skin looking youthful and firm. If there is one liquid foundation that everyone must have, it is this one.

The fluid itself doesn’t have a shimmer or any glitter in it yet it has a face brightening effect. With the correct contouring, you will find that you won’t even have to highlight. because the cheekbones pop for themselves. Maybe there is a slight hint of shimmer in the product.

As you can see, you can’t really ask for anything better. It does everything and more. There is no way you can go wrong with this foundation, so definitely add this to your collection. You will find yourself using it more often than you think. I will be using it for an important wedding I have coming up and I know that you will enjoy using it on a day-to-day basis.

To Buy: Yes please.
My shade:  Spiced Sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment