Search This Blog

Trilogy - Rosepene

This is for all those acne sufferers. Here is a completely natural and certified ORGANIC remedy for those horrible acne scars that we all get but can't seem to get rid off. I was always told that it is impossible to get rid of scaring and that it will just fade in time. It wasn't something I wanted to believe. I wanted the scars gone, forever. I can talk forever about how much I miss my old skin. Acne has ruined me completely. But this is an amazing product that not only has worked on my but many others. And do you want to know the best thing? It works fast.


I've previously talked about Trilogy's Rosehip Oil and how it is good for acne scarring and stretch marks. It is does work, but that would be my go to for body related scaring, not facial. Lucky for us, Trilogy have created facial version of this product, not only does it have the organic Rosehip oil but it also has 4 other ingredients which help prevent further breakouts and restore youth and glow in your skin.


The Rosehip oil has Omega 3 and 6 which help repair, strengthen and hydrate the skin.
The Tomato oil has Lypopene which is an antioxidant.
The Cranberry Seed oil is another source of 3 and 6 and also help brighten the face.
Acai Oil is one of the most active ingredients. Not only is it a good source of omega 3,6 and 9, it also has a skin conditioning emollient. It is also rich in Phytosterol which is another antioxidant. Acai oil popular for its ability to nourish the Lipid barrier in the skin and stimulate the regeneration process. It also encourages collogen production to keep your skin looking young and plump.
The last ingredient is Oat Extract. This has your omegas 3 and 9 and is also rich in vitamins A and E. As we all know, Vitamin E is the beauty vitamin.


Potent super antioxidants Lycopene from Tomato and Phytosterol from Acai help protect from premature ageing caused by environmental  free radical damage. The fatty acids moisturise and renew the skin, and the oat extract provides a soothing and luxurious feel to the application. It is perfectly pH balanced so its perfect for all skin types. Even you oily skin sufferers like me. This will not clog your pores.


As I mentioned above, it fixes the damage that the environment has done to your skin. It also helps protect against further damage. You will start to be amazed with how your skin restores itself, and its because it is fighting against all the things that you never thought was effecting your skin in the first place. I didn't even know until I saw the difference myself. My face feels like a babies butt. (Not that I've felt a babies butt).


I have been using this for a month now and I already feel more confident in my skin. Scars have faded, it has evened out my skin tone, and I am a lot more confident than I used to be without make-up. I am not scared to use this product. This can be used in the morning as a moisturiser but I only use it before I go to sleep. I warm up 2-3 drops in the palms of my hands and massage into my face. When I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, I am never disappointed. Not only do I not break out my my skin is healthier.


Thank you Trilogy. And Thank you Alison for introducing me to this product.

To Buy: You'd be silly not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment